CBD Crystals - 1000 mg - CBD Sativa

SKU: 12106
Item 1 of 1
€ 14,95 (including VAT)
This item is sold out.

Discover the many benefits and amazing versatility of CBD crystals.

CBD crystals are concentrated cannabidiol in its purest form. This crystalline solid, also known as isolate, is obtained from the hemp plant (Cannabis sativa L.) by CO2 extraction. Additional filtration and purification processes help turn it into a fine white powder that does not contain any solvents or chemical agents residues. After extraction, the cannabidiol has a purity of 99%, with the remaining 1% consisting of naturally occurring cannabis terpenes.

CBD (cannabidiol) is a chemical compound naturally found in cannabis. Experiencing its diverse advantages, many people use cannabidiol in their daily life. It is also studied for its potential role in easing a wide number of health issues symptoms. Part of its popularity stems from it being completely legal, non-psychoactive, and not addictive. This way, anyone can reap the benefits of hemp without feeling high.

The easiest way to use CBD crystal powder is to let it dissolve under the tongue (sublingually). Still, the purity of these crystals makes them very versatile, so you can also use them to make your high-grade products such as CBD infused edibles or your own CBD oils. It is even possible to dab and vape CBD Crystals or to mix them with e-liquids.

  • 100% plant based
  • High-grade cannabidiol
  • No additives
  • EU certified hemp
  • Third-party laboratory tested

1000 mg (1 gram)

CBD Crystals are gluten-free, lactose-free, and THC-free. They are also vegan, GMO-free, and free of any additives.

Do not exceed the recommended maximum intake.
Do not use while pregnant or during breastfeeding.
Keep out of reach of children.

Store away from light, heat, and humidity.

CBD Sativa

CBD Sativa
Celebrating our 5th anniversary!

Shopping cart

No items in shopping cart.
Secure SSL
© 2017 - 2024 CBD Sativa | sitemap | rss

To enter this shop you must be 18 years or older.